About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

22 August 2014

Black Ice Fall Tour

Hi guys,

If you aren't following the BLACK ICE trail, change that today! Every Friday until October 7, I'll be posting exciting announcements, sneak peeks, and giveaways to get you excited for BLACK ICE. I know it's hot and sunny now . . . but October isn't far off. What better way to spend a chilly evening than wrapped in a blanket reading BLACK ICE?

To follow the BLACK ICE trail, visit countdowntoblackice.com.

And now. Announcing the BLACK ICE Tour! Head to countdowntoblackice.com to find out where you can meet me while I'm on tour for BLACK ICE, on sale October 7!

Just 45 days until it's in stores. Have you pre-ordered your copy today?




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Becca Fitzpatrick, I don't know if you will be reading this message, but it's worth a shot, I decided to write this message for one simple reason. I'm one of the many Brazilian fans of yours, for you have a notion, I read the books in the saga frames HUSH.HUSH in a four-day measure. I'm tired of hearing my mother complaining that I didn't leave the room for anything, I just wanted to read, and a thousand other reasons of complaints. Well, I'm just one of the many lovers of NORA and PATCH, after finished reading and stay in a tedious, because deep had no what else to do, I have been searching news about the book and found several things about the film, which sees not out. I'm not going to lie was a disappointment for a huge fan, met by chance the book, my passion for books left their work. I respect your decision not to start the recordings, but can you can't just the thousands of fans that is not perfect, it may not be perfect more think well, if you do not write now your fans met other series of books and I have this passion for HUSH.HUSH can abandon this passion for something trivial "perfection". The world isn't perfect, don't expect the movie to be.Yes, the story is sensational, but your time is up, many teenagers will grow, will have other priorities. I don't want you to make a decision, just a useless text that a fan wrote, because it's no use, but when you finish reading, if you're reading, go to Google and searching for news about the series, or on Youtube, many fans are waiting for this, even me, so please think about it.I'm not used to being listened to, more please don't ignore it for the love of God, think.