About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

28 December 2011

Live Chat 1/10/12

Hey there!

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! I went skiing with my family in Alta, Wyoming. The weather was gorgeous (once we got past Rock Springs, ahem), with bright blue skies and stunning views. And people say Wyoming isn't beautiful!


I'm back home in Colorado now, gearing up for New Year's Eve! Speaking of the new year, I'm doing a live video chat, hosted by Goodreads, on January 10 at 7PM EST. Moira Young will be joining me, and I can't tell you how excited I am to be doing this with her. As you may recall, Moira and I toured the US together back in October, and I simply adore her. She's smart, witty, and utterly loveable. She's also the author of BLOOD RED ROAD, a book I highly recommend. Here's a link to her book trailer.

So, yeah! Please join Moira and me for a live video chat on January 10th. Everyone is invited. If you have a burning question you've been dying to ask about my books, Moira's books, or about writing in general, this is your chance!

Countdown to the Goodreads video chat right here!


-Becca

1 comment:

hushhushbigestfan said...

I can't wait Becca! Eeep! BTW, I totally agree, Wyoming is gorgeous.