About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

02 November 2011

2011 Goodreads Choice Awards!

BEST NEWS ON A COLD DREARY DAY!




Opening round of voting takes place October 31 – November 13, 2011. To help get Silence into the semifinals, please VOTE! Then get your friends to vote! Get your dog, cat, hamster, pet boa, and grandpa to vote too!


To vote for Silence in the Best YA Fantasy and Science Fiction category, go HERE.

To vote for me (eep!) in the Best Goodreads Author category, go HERE.

Thank you! And thank your dog, cat, hamster, boa, and g-pa for me too.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I already voted but I wanted to say that I finished Silence last night and my friend in Germany is finishing her copy today. Silence is the best in the series so far. It just gets better and better... and Patch just gets more scrumptious and delicious and yummier.

hushhushbigestfan said...

I voted for you. HARDEST DESCISSION OF MY LIFE!!! I had four other books I adored on there!(Passion, Forever, Delirium, and Unearthly)
It was such a hard descision, they are all sooooooooo good. But in the end, the hush, hush fangirl side of me won out and I voted for you!

Alison said...

Congratulations, Becca! You have my vote!

Maria_1728 said...

Voted for Silence! Even if I haven't been able to read it yet...still voted for it anyway. That's how awesome you are :)

Becca Fitzpatrick said...

Thank you guys!!