About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

10 June 2011

WriteOnCon Chat

Becca and her agent, Catherine Drayton of Inkwell Management will be chatting about the agent/author relationship on TUESDAY, JUNE 14 at 9:00 PM Eastern Time.

WriteOnCon


Visit the WriteOnCon website for more info!  Hope to see you there with lots of great questions for Becca and Catherine! 

3 comments:

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

wow sounds like fun!

hushhushbigestfan said...

Yay

Nicole said...

lolzzzz all the way hope Silence isnt the last book