About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

30 June 2011

Summer Reads

This just might be the shortest blog I ever write. Several of you have asked for book recommendations (What should I read next?!?) and I wanted to let you know I blogged over at the Cabinet of Curiosities today about some of my favorite reads. If you're looking for a good story to read this summer, check it out!

7 comments:

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

wow awesome recomendations!!! Can't wait to read matched and supernatural!!!!

Becca Fitzpatrick said...

Cool! I hope you enjoy them!

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

So r u planning 2 visit Canada anytime soon...my friends and I are HUGE fans!?!?!?!

Becca Fitzpatrick said...

I'll be in Toronto at the end of October, but don't have an exact date yet. Are you close to Toronto?

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

I live in Brampton which is the same province...I doubt it's that far away I guess it depends on where it is in Toronto but I'll be there for sure considering it's a once in a lifetime chance!!! I can't wait for Silence...I just wish October wasn't so far away :(

hushhushbigestfan said...

Are you going to stop any wher in colorado???? My dad is a huge fan of roadtrips, so any where is fine for me! Oh i really wish you would... :( if you don't ill sit at home, going to school amd say the only celeberty on my top ten celeberties to meet/see is selena gomez... i hope you can come!!!!!!
<3 u becca!!!

missy.pereira said...

Hey Becca,
This has nothing to do with this post, but it's a question that you might answer in your next vlog.
Patch says he -and other angels- can't feel. Does this just mean, that they can't feel pain, pleasure and other feelings of the like, or does it mean that they completely lack one of the five senses? Because it's been toubling me for quite some time...