About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

15 March 2011

March Italian Events

Hey guys!

I've just received the following event schedule from my Italian publisher, Piemme. Not that this will come to a surprise, but I am SO EXCITED to visit Italy (even if I am decidedly not fashion forward, ha!) If you're close to any of the below bookstores, I hope to see you there!

Friday, March 25
4-5PM
Facebook chat with Italian fans
http://www.facebook.com/piemmefreeway

Saturday, March 26
6-8PM
Presentation and signing at FNAC bookstore (Torino Street - della Palla Street corner)
Milan, Italy

Sunday, March 27
5-7PM
Presentation and signing at Mondadori Bookstore (34, D’Azeglio Street)
Bologna, Italy

2 comments:

Emily White said...

Have fun in Italy! I'm just mildly jealous. ;)

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

I wish you would come to Canada!!!!